Did you know 94% of Fords are still on the road? ...

Did you know 94% of Fords are still on the road? The other 6% made it home.

rate this joke


report this joke

by TimeWasters, LLC:
304,194 funny jokes by Jokes&Co
7,828 interesting facts by Facts&Co
180,527 famous quotes by Quotes&Co

Traffic analysis by Web-Stat